• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Seadeck Colour - 242 Limited S E-Series

Derek Fosbury

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm ordering the swim platform foot boarding step Seadeck for my 2016 242 Limited S E-Series, but there are 2 choices of 'brown' on the website, i.e., 'Mocha' and 'Chocolate'. Does anyone know which one matches the stock seadeack that is already on there? :)

You have two color choices on the E-Series. The chocolate over black and the storm gray over black. The chocolate is a dark brown color and the storm gray is a lighter gray color.

thanks! finalized the order, so all set!

Good deal! Thanks!

Just placed my order for my brand new 242 Limited S E-Series from JetBoatPilot. Kelly was very nice, and told me which color to match (Chocolate). But I have to say that I am a annoyed that I was forced to pay for a piece to cover the anchor door in the bow when the boat already comes with it. Then I was given no break for a piece that I DO need to cover the engine step. Its the roughly the same amount of material so whats the difference? And what am I supposed to do with a extra piece of Seadek cut to a weird shape? Hang it on the wall? Why waste it?

Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 11.14.26 AM.png

I was forced to pay for a piece to cover the anchor door

"Forced" might be a little strong... I ordered this piece as well because it wanted it, It doesnt come stock on my boat

Either way, your boat will look great once you have all that SeaDek installed

To make sure that we are all clear here we don't force people to buy things. Our kits come with a set number of pieces in each kit. Our prices are set based on a complete kit that is cut by a CNC machine on a per order basis. This particular customer wanted us to go in and change the parts for a kit which takes a good deal of time to nest and re-toolpath the file. In this case it would have cost more money to drop the mat that was not desired from the kit and then add the desired mat. We actually saved the customer $10 doing it this way.

To clarify this for future 242 Limited/ Limited S/ Limited XE and Limited E Series buyers, SeaDek's teak lines on the stock anchor locker mat don't match ours which necessitates a new anchor locker mat which will match the cockpit kit's teak lines. If you want to swap parts around or merge parts together we can do that but there are charges involved in making those programming changes.

Well, I have seen plenty of photos to be able to tell that the product you are selling will look amazing on my boat. I know you do a great job and know what you're doing. I can't wait for it to arrive!

Its just a shame that some brand new Seadek is going in the garbage.

Will the new teak lines match the teak lines on my swim platform?

Thanks!

I don't think the teak lines in the cockpit will match those on the swim platform. But since there is a big divide with the engine hatch I don't think it will be noticeable.

Back