• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Seadek questions. Pics

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to upgrade the carpet to seadek. I understand that @JetBoatPilot sells full kits. Does anyone have pictures of the snaps that arent covered by the kit? Also, can you get custom pieces cut to cover where these snaps will show or maybe a custom cut kit to make all the pieces a little bit wider? Just throwing some ideas out there. I've seen plenty pictures and it looks great but I want to cover as much of the floor as possible.

IMG_2915.JPG IMG_2913.JPG IMG_2909.JPG IMG_2914.JPG I upgraded my whole interior to hydroturf to match the swim platform. All from JBP. I'm extremely happy with the product.
Easy to install.

I think I only have a few snaps not covered by the hydroturf. I just put some 5200 in the little holes let over after I removed the snaps.

View attachment 59124 View attachment 59125 View attachment 59126 View attachment 59127 I upgraded my whole interior to hydroturf to match the swim platform. All from JBP. I'm extremely happy with the product.
Easy to install.

I think I only have a few snaps not covered by the hydroturf. I just put some 5200 in the little holes let over after I removed the snaps.
Can you take a picture of the snap holes that didn't get covered aft
View attachment 59124 View attachment 59125 View attachment 59126 View attachment 59127 I upgraded my whole interior to hydroturf to match the swim platform. All from JBP. I'm extremely happy with the product.
Easy to install.

Nice job! Looks good. I can see where a couple of your old snaps were. I wonder if you could get cut strips to put there and how it would look.

Why cut strips or use extra material when you could just fill them with white sealant or silicone? You'd likely never notice them. Of all the holes from the snaps, my SeaDek cover all but maybe 1 or 2 holes I need to fill.

My thought was to cover as much of the floor as possible while still keeping that custom seadek look. I don't know how it would look but there seems to be about an inch and a half space where you could install seadek in the walkthrough area next to the ski locker. Again, I've never personally seen seadek installed that's why I was asking for pictures of the snaps filled in. I'm in construction and knowing that there are a few snaps filled in with 5200 that don't get covered may bother me lol.

Back