• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seadek seasonal sale <when is it?>

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Need4Speed ..... I know SeaDeK is a great product. My Yamaha 2020 SX195 has Marine Mat on the two swim platform levels. It is awesome, almost zero heat transfer. Marine Mat is the factory supplier to Yamaha and have templates for the stick-down and snap-in versions for most if not all models and easy templates for those not already templated. BTW - I have zero connection to Marine Mat. Why are you guys buying Sea Dek - group discount? Has anyone approached Marine Mat for a group discount? Is anyone interested in doing that?
We host the SeaDek group buy each year. We've participated on this board since it went live back in 2012 and have offered the SeaDek group buy each year to forum members as a way to give back to this community. The discount typically reaches 30% each year.

As for Marine Mat, we have been advised that the product does not have the same level of UV stability and color fastness that SeaDek has. Also the bond between layers with the SeaDek product appears to be stronger. It is likely to hold together longer more consistently than the OEM stuff. The SeaDek brushed texture is also deeper which makes the non skid quality better when new and when 5 years old. The customer care that we provide after the sale is also better with SeaDek because we're very liberal when it comes to taking care of our forum member customers.

Chewiem16

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been using our “new” boat this season with the removable carpets. What a PITA taking them out, hosing them off, and hanging them to dry every time. Then praying it doesn’t rain the next day and it’s sunny, roll them up, store them, and then snap them back in for another round next boating day.

I can’t wait to put my order in.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It will be in September. You'll love your SeaDek!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes it launches tomorrow at jetboaters.net. you could save up to 35% off!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes it launches tomorrow at jetboaters.net. you could save up to 35% off!
Hey, Will, I saw you guys have been producing medical face shields like crazy. Great job and thank you to you and your team.

IndySX190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When is the SeaDek sale? I'm on fence for the TV. SeaDek is a higher priority for me right now.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
looking forward to this sale...my carpet is just about done

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just purchased the sample pack for $3.99 to know which is the best color. I recommend it!
FYI we don't allow custom colors in the group buy. Only the colors that we stock. We can send you a sample card for free if you like.

bhutto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Dang it lol. Well $4 for bumper padding for some other project then lol. Can you provide a link to request samples of exactly what would be available?
x2

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Lilman573

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will this go up like the thrust vector group buy?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Will this go up like the thrust vector group buy?
We have a group buy scheduled for SeaDek in September here at jetboaters.net. You could save up to 30%

Lilman573

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Prefect! I will keep an eye out. I've had my thrust vector XL's since 2013 on my AR210, great product from a great company.

Thanks!