• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seat Covers ?

Yogi72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you have the templates for 2008 ar230?

Jason Filla

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys !

Finally found my way over here. The Etsy listing posted above is actually mine. If you have any questions in regards to how it works and etc, please do not hesitate to reach out directly. Every once in a while, you may not see "inventory available" on the etsy site. That's typically because have current orders processing and I try not to make more purchases available until we have the bandwidth to accept more orders. My theory is to keep quality the priority over quantity.

As for fitment and etc, we leave an extra 1"-1.5" around the perimeter for a little extra "play" when installing. It definitely takes a little patience when installing but, we can customize to your liking while keeping it affordable. Attached is a boat we did about a week ago with a vintage-style mocha color. Diamond stitching throughout. The color is slightly darker in person.

As for material goes, we use Seaquest which has good UV durability. Sunbrella of course is a great brand and their quality is well known. There's just an increase in price when going with Sunbrella so most individuals shy away. We have access to order brands if requested.

We are located in southern NJ. If anyone is nearby and wants to get their upholstery skins installed at the same time, we do have discounted pricing for that as well. Please don't be shy to reach out with any questions! View attachment 142852View attachment 142853
View attachment 142855View attachment 142854
Just got my skins. Pretty excited to start this project ill post pics once I get going on it

michaeljbenner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you have the templates for a 2008 AR210?

TIA

easyliving609

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you have the templates for a 2008 AR210?

TIA
Michael, no templates for a 210 just yet. Seems that they will be coming in the near future. Most likely end of the summer once we are caught up.

MonctonR1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you taking orders on skins?

Chrb500

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
X2 on "Are you taking orders for skins" question

nsilbaugh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
easyliving609 are you still doing cushion skins for 2009 AR230? I am very interested in giving our interior a face lift. Please PM your contact information so we can touch base.

Sumokatoom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Easyliving609 - I have a 2007 SX210 and I am interested in a full set of seat skins. Will you be creating a set in the future or is taking my skins off and shipping them to you to use as patterns an option?
Thanks, Chris

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went on "Nextdoor" and looked for local upholstery companies and found a guy who lives 10 min away and does it out of a shop in the back. I took off all the cushions myself (which is a pain for the hard to reach ones, especially getting in the holes for a 6'-4" individual). Anyway, it worked out great at a great price.

Attachments

JayW24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am interested in replacing all the vinyl in my 2007 SX230. Can you contact me please?
Jay 901-830-1663

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys !

Finally found my way over here. The Etsy listing posted above is actually mine. If you have any questions in regards to how it works and etc, please do not hesitate to reach out directly. Every once in a while, you may not see "inventory available" on the etsy site. That's typically because have current orders processing and I try not to make more purchases available until we have the bandwidth to accept more orders. My theory is to keep quality the priority over quantity.

As for fitment and etc, we leave an extra 1"-1.5" around the perimeter for a little extra "play" when installing. It definitely takes a little patience when installing but, we can customize to your liking while keeping it affordable. Attached is a boat we did about a week ago with a vintage-style mocha color. Diamond stitching throughout. The color is slightly darker in person.

As for material goes, we use Seaquest which has good UV durability. Sunbrella of course is a great brand and their quality is well known. There's just an increase in price when going with Sunbrella so most individuals shy away. We have access to order brands if requested.

We are located in southern NJ. If anyone is nearby and wants to get their upholstery skins installed at the same time, we do have discounted pricing for that as well. Please don't be shy to reach out with any questions! View attachment 142852View attachment 142853
Do you by any chance have the templates for a 2007 AR230?

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys !

Do you have a traditional website or a place to communicate outside of the forum... I want to redo my interior seating but with new colors

Bigbrown

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys !

Are your covers still available? I have a 2007 AR230

Levig14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know how to reach this gentleman? Seems like he is the only one offering these type of kits