• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

seat cushions on the swim deck of the 2020 AR240?

CokeZero

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
#1- I am so sorry that I haven't responded. I just logged on to look at another "issue" (project) and noticed you had responded! Usually my email will alert me.
#2- No I didn't remove any of the seadek I was worried it would fray or be an issue.

Cleveland Steamer

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What are the ‘Cycle Springs’? Can I buy these cushions from there? Is that the cushion manufacture? I’d like to get a set of these cushions.