• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seeking suggestions for patching a mooring cover

I ordered a generic cover from Amazon for now. I plan to work on a custom bow and cockpit cover set over the winter. The Yamaha bow cover is widely available. But I'm having trouble finding the cockpit cover.

I ordered a generic cover from Amazon for now. I plan to work on a custom bow and cockpit cover set over the winter. The Yamaha bow cover is widely available. But I'm having trouble finding the cockpit cover.

Be very careful with the generic covers. I assume they have straps that go around the trailer frame...our does and it caused some damage to the gel coat on our last trip (3 hour drive) from vibrating. You can see and feel the texturing it imparted to the gel coat.

I just purchased latest model of brand new 212x Deluxe Premium Yamaha Mooring Cover with Molded Cleats and Gas Cap (MAR-210BK-TW-14) with mfg warranty for better pricing than Yamaha Sports Plaza from @Ziess21. I would see if he has similar deal for your boat!

Back