• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Selling 2020 SX190 to buy AR210

Yeary4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Considering selling my 2020 SX190 to buy a 2021 AR210. The dealer got the black one in so I went to look at it. Put $500 down to hold it but ballpark figure on trade for my SX190 was $25k. Not happening I know it’s a sellers market but come on it’s 3 months off show room floor and has about 18hours on engine. Looking to post and sell the SX myself. I live in Lexington KY, any suggestions on site I should use?

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Considering selling my 2020 SX190 to buy a 2021 AR210. The dealer got the black one in so I went to look at it. Put $500 down to hold it but ballpark figure on trade for my SX190 was $25k. Not happening I know it’s a sellers market but come on it’s 3 months off show room floor and has about 18hours on engine. Looking to post and sell the SX myself. I live in Lexington KY, any suggestions on site I should use?
I’d try the classifieds on here, CL and Facebook first.

In all due respect that isn’t a terrible trade-in offer when the 2021’s are $30k (and that same dealer is going to be selling yours against a new one on his floor)......not to mention we are almost to Labor Day.

If it was me I’d call the next closest dealer (or two) to see what they would offer and circle-back if they are your chosen dealer With a counter-offer....or try and sell it yourself if you are set on “X” price for it.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think you have lots of options. As mentioned, list it here and some other places and see what you get. Sounds like they are lowballing you.

Holtz07

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you dealer already receive it? Like on the lot? Just curious cause we have been waiting on ours for 2 months now and no information in sight

Yeary4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes on the lot. Closing tomorrow at 2:00 and then got some MODS to put on before the weekend.

Holtz07

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can I ask what dealership? Just trying to figure out where else will get more! Thanks

jsg73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If it’s Lexington KY it is Stokley’s Marine. Otherwise there is a dealer in Louisville and another near Cincinnati. There are no other Yamaha dealers within 150 miles.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Yes on the lot. Closing tomorrow at 2:00 and then got some MODS to put on before the weekend.
Did you end up selling your SX yourself or work out a better deal with the trade?

And congrat’s on the new AR! pictures are always welcome :) [flag]

Yeary4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sold my SX myself on Facebook marketplace. Got the new one at Stokleys I’m Nicholasville KY. Brought us home and Got Cobra Jets on, new speakers installed, flag pole holder attached and ready to go do the engine break intomorrow.

Attachments