• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Service manual

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I see that all the links are around for the basic owner's manual. Can someone put up a PDF of the service manual for 2012 SX210?

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think that link is to the owners manual travis...he is looking for a service manual. There are paid versions of the service manual, but like our former site host, placing links or copies in public domain might constitute file sharing of copywrited data. We all have to be careful to avoid posting such data in a public area of a forum.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whoops......you are correct. Just re-read the post. Sorry about that!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don't have that particular year. But I found a CD on EBAY for my boat, was about $15. When it arrived i found it had a ton of makes/models within the same model year i was after.....

Tony Piazza

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't have that particular year. But I found a CD on EBAY for my boat, was about $15. When it arrived i found it had a ton of makes/models within the same model year i was after.....
I'm looking for a 2004 AR 210 service manual, if your cd has that model on it I would like to get in touch with you. Thanks anthonypiazza@rocketmail.com

flyin_dutchman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@justason I am looking for a 2008 212X service manual. Does that CD have any 212X info?

Thanks!

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How about a 2013 AR210 version? I haven't had any luck tracking one down...

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
anyone looking for the AR212ss or 212x for 2008-2009 I just bought it since I wasn't getting anywhere. Those interested here ya go: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pQuGUkuDZ_dX2H9QHMj43tHvDyYwVYuI

Not sure if there's any limit on downloads or what not, but if it ends up being abused I suppose I'll have to pull it down. Enjoy for now though. :)