• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show me your fenders

Mfpaul

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Would someone be able to snap a pic or two of their single plastic step fenders? Specifically how they mount to the trailer with the step bracket. Trying to reinstall fenders on a 2006 Karavan and thought I had the right parts. No dice. I am missing something. The fenders and brackets were removed by PO, so I have no reference for how they should install. Can’t find any YouTube video. I simply know it’s not working as straight forward as I thought. Maybe I have the wrong bracket. The bracket appears too low to mount the fender at the right height off the tire.

Attachments

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That lock washer hanging on the u bolt should be on the bottom under the support. And that support piece does not have any holes predrilled into it like the fender does. It is different than the support shown in the video. What does the underside of the fender look like at the mounting points.

As per the thread request...how about these Fenders. ;)

20210718_190151.jpg

Last edited:

Mfpaul

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That lock washer hanging on the u bolt should be on the bottom under the support. And that support piece does not have any holes predrilled into it like the fender does. It is different than the support shown in the video. What does the underside of the fender look like at the mounting points.

As per the thread request...how about these Fenders. ;)

View attachment 174930
Super helpful! There is a split second portion of the vid that shows the bracket on the underside. I have the wrong bracket. You are also right that there were no predrilled screw holes in the top. Back to the supplier!