• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your BOAT!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So let me ask... how many of you removed the "warning" labels off your beautiful boats? I removed mine as soon as I could, they look ugly and quite frankly I think of them as a buzz kill!
I did as you did, because I feel as you feel. No stickers exist on Perfect Heaven!

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So let me ask... how many of you removed the "warning" labels off your beautiful boats? I removed mine as soon as I could, they look ugly and quite frankly I think of them as a buzz kill!
I removed all of them! Warning stickers and side decals. Sticker free boat. The boat looks sharper without them.

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have never seen mine in the sunlight ... never been on it in the water ... never heard the purr of the engine ... never docked it, anchored it, tubed or skied behind it ...
I WANT some time ...

When is this damn winter going to end?View attachment 2171

Me too! Got mine at the NYC Boat show and can't wait to take it on its maiden voyage!

robert erickson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
beachbum, the
wondering what you have tied off on the cleats with the BLUE lines...

wondering what the hook is off the swim ladder handle ...

wondering why i am so nosey.
beachbum,
the hooks on the swim handle are some quick hooks that I use to hold the tubes on and the blue lines are for docking...what's neat about that is..I took off the bimini top because I never use it but the base support is narrow enough where I can wedge in the docking line and not worry about it going over the side and getting sucked up.

soggyshoes

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have never seen mine in the sunlight ... never been on it in the water ... never heard the purr of the engine ... never docked it, anchored it, tubed or skied behind it ...
I WANT some time ...

When is this damn winter going to end?View attachment 2171
I hear you. I am in the same boat, metaphorically speaking. It is torture!

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

J&CnNW

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wish. There are a lot of homes on the lake and even some condos near the town of Chelan. It is a popular place for people to vacation in the summer and there are a lot of rental homes available. Generally, the farther you are from the town, the more space and seclusion you will have. It is a great place for families.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like a great location!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep. Off that first summer. The second summer removed all the other stickers except for the Tribal Swooshes.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The day I bought the boat, August 2010.

After replacing the trailer and repainting the boat after gelcoat repairs, spring 2013.

Resized the pictures.

Last edited:

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice looking rig! Were you in a wreck with the boat on the trailer? How extensive were the repairs to the boat in order to just repaint the whole thing?

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine still has the stickers. The words rectum and vagina are comedy gold on the back of the boat.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice looking rig! Were you in a wreck with the boat on the trailer? How extensive were the repairs to the boat in order to just repaint the whole thing?
This boat had a rough start to its life. After only 10 hours of use in 2 years, during a storm along the inter coastal waterway of South Carolina the lift the boat was on broke and the boat bounced off the dock. The results were a couple of holes in the fiberglass. The company that did the repairs bought the boat from the owner, must have been a ridiculously low price based on what I paid for the boat. They tried to use color match gelcoat but it did not completely match, so they painted the complete boat grey to closely match the factory original color. 2 years into my ownership I noticed that the original repairs were coming apart. I took the boat to a local marine repair shop, different than who I bought it from, this one I have tremendous confidence in their work quality. Since the boat was painted during the last repair, after this repair they were going to have to paint the fixes. I never have been found of the factory grey, so I decided for a little more money to change the color of the boat to something more appealing to the wife and I. In the transformation process I also changed out all the decals and had a new bimini top made to match the new color.

The trailer that came with the boat was not a factory trailer, this one was an extremely well built trailer. However, since we periodically put the boat in salt water I thought it was better to have an aluminum trailer. After about a year I found a good used aluminum trailer and sold my painted trailer.

I knew what I was getting into when I bought this boat and even with the repair and repaint I still have a great deal and extremely happy.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's cool Andy. Thanks for sharing.

WOOSAB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pulled the new toys in yesterday... My 2 boys are excited to get the ski's and boat out.. 1st 85 degree day they will be skipping school and i will be taking day off work.. Should be to much longer it's 75 here in Dallas jetski.jpg