• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Side window removal

Skipdaddie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Does anyone know how to remove the side panel glass on a 2015 SX192? How do you access the lower portion screws. Thank you,

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There was a guy who tinted his own windows last winter. If I remember right you take the top screws out, remove the top bar, then the glass slides up and out and the bottom channel screws are "under" the glass.

Let me see if I can find the thread.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I did mine on my 232 last spring. Cant imagine its too much different design. On that you pull the rubber trim out around the bottom of the window and it thru bolted and screwed in right there. It want under the glass. I pulled my whole windshield apart, painted the frame matte black and tinted the windows then reinstalled. The difficult part of the whole job was getting the glass with the rubber seals back in. Let your tint sit to dry atleast a few days then youll need lots of soapy water on the rubber and a rubber mallet to get everything back together