• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SIGPIC Restoration

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Since the upgrade, I have noticed quite a few unviewable signature pictures. I would like you all to see your stuff back. First you need to upload a Picture to the Media section here, this was my file info Screenshot_20190228-101704_Chrome.jpg size it within the site recommendations, https://jetboaters.net/threads/signature-size-guideline-please-make-it-shorter-than-the-sidebar.3334/ then long hold on the address at the top of pic and select copy. Then go to your signature and select the picture tab and paste your address and then add the word "full" after the slash. This is what mine looked like before I hit INSERT. Thank to @MidnightRider for the tip a while back.

20190227_213338.jpg

Without typing in "full" you will get an error that looks like this if you try to insert.

Screenshot_20190228-071035_Chrome.jpg

Note: I used these screenshots as examples. I left my Sigpic in tact for this thread and the two examples above were as if I were adding another one, just so I could show the message you get. If you don't add "full" you will not see the Sigpic and get an error.

Last edited: