• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sirius XM on 2022 252SD

mschulte

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hello -
Has anyone found out how to install SiriusXM into your connext screen. I have a 2022 252SD. We had a great first summer on the water in South Dakota. Unfortunately cell phone service does not support constant streaming of the SiriusXM app.
In a perfect world, I would like to see the SiriusXM get integrated into the connext screen. This would also allow me to utilize the rear transom remote.
Thanks for the help!

I could tell you how to integrate a XM receiver but having it work in the screen is a different story. Have you checked the helm to see if the XM plug is back there. I don’t think it is but never really looked

Not sure about yours but on mine, I just plugged the tuner into a wire coming from the head unit. And you need an antenna as well. I initially set up mine on the side of the windshield but kept losing signal so I moved it to the top of the tower

Not sure about yours but on mine, I just plugged the tuner into a wire coming from the head unit. And you need an antenna as well. I initially set up mine on the side of the windshield but kept losing signal so I moved it to the top of the tower
So you have yours plugged into the head unit and are able to see channels on the screen? 2022?

Yup. As soon as I plugged it in, it showed up on the screen. Do you have the owners manual for the HU? It needs to support Sirius. Can’t imagine the newer ones don’t if the older ones do but you never know.

So you have yours plugged into the head unit and are able to see channels on the screen? 2022?

He has a 2017 212X, a much much different radio.

All you need to do is go in the helm and look behind radio, see if there is a round serial connector If so you can use a Sirius SXV300 tuner.

Anyone found the connector that adrianp89 is referring to?

Back