• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Soft side coolers and beer bottles

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@davel501: Hi. Please know I don't have any "ideas." For 1 thing, I ain't all that smart.
The ONLY reason I wrote anything was as I say "Kibitz" and have some fun. That's all.
And for those people who DO suffer from gluten, I feel for them, and wish them only the very best.
Just wanted to clear this up. And for anyone out there who possibly might have been offended by my attempt at humor, I also apologize.
Now ........ Hope you and yours have the BEST WEEK ever !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

PS - By the way ....... There's a very valid reason why "Wheat Belly" topped the NY Times BEST SELLER list for months and months. A really excellent chronicle filled with excellent education and healthy ideas.

Last edited:

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@davel501: Hi. Please know I don't have any "ideas." For 1 thing, I ain't all that smart.
The ONLY reason I wrote anything was as I say "Kibitz" and have some fun. That's all.
And for those people who DO suffer from gluten, I feel for them, and wish them only the very best.
Just wanted to clear this up. And for anyone out there who possibly might have been offended by my attempt at humor, I also apologize.
Now ........ Hope you and yours have the BEST WEEK ever !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

PS - By the way ....... There's a very valid reason why "Wheat Belly" topped the NY Times BEST SELLER list for months and months. A really excellent chronicle filled with excellent education and healthy ideas.
@MikeyL No worries. There is a huge fad following that diminishes the credibility of the whole thing but I love those people because they create a market for gluten free products. If you have not seen this yet it is hilarious:

@txav8r It is easy to get on the wagon. It is more difficult to stay on it. :)

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
To comment on the actual topic......I take only bottles out, up toa few cases depending on the guests that day. I have never fretted over the caps tearing up our AO coolers, and now after using them with bottles exclusively for a year there is no damage to them..

I don't do anything special, load bottles to the max, pour ice over them, zip closed.

So, all this hooplah could very well be overkill...

FYI, I have the AO cooler nesting 3 pack, 24, 36, and 48 can coolers, I have had them all so full of bottles/ice that they wouldn't zip, and the 48 can one so heavy it was hard to carry.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Besides if you get stranded on an island you can't put a note in a can. ;)