• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold: 2015 Yamaha 242 Limited S 49 Hrs In MA

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sold:

Selling our 2015 Yamaha 242 Limited S Jet Boat. Only has 49 Hrs. Upgraded from a 2015 AR192 and absolutely love it - worlds apart! But times change so we’re looking to sell the flagship.

Suede Gray/White

Twin engine with upgraded galvanized trailer w/ LED lights
Two Custom Yamaha covers and the Original Yamaha shipping cover!

Lowrance GPS

INTERIOR RUGS ARE INCLUDED but not shown in photos.

The interior is mint with no tears or stains. (Photos do not show interior rugs, however they are included and were just pulled out to get shampooed to prepare the boat for winterizarion) Oil change and serviced prior to putting away for winter.

Still under factory warranty until May 2018.

Needs nothing. TITLE IN HAND!

$48,995 / BRO No trades.

Call, text or message. (413) 56 three - three 779
Gary

(I can’t figure out how to upload photos but can email them if interested. Sorry)

Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I know for my phone, photos is simply copy and paste.
On the computer, I literally drag and drop from anywhere into the reply box.
Seems to be so extremely simple compared to other forums that it can be confusing... like, wait... what's the catch? where's the next step?
Your link works good and nice boat man!

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks. I’m using an iPad and didn’t think that copying and pasting would work... silly me.
Actually, just tried copy and paste... doesn’t work for me. Go figure.

But thank you. When I get to my pc I’ll drag and drop. (And thanks for the kind words, these boats are good lookin!)

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! GLWS!

--

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks. I’m using an iPad and didn’t think that copying and pasting would work... silly me.
Actually, just tried copy and paste... doesn’t work for me. Go figure.

But thank you. When I get to my pc I’ll drag and drop. (And thanks for the kind words, these boats are good lookin!)
Right above the reply area there is a tool bar with a camera icon on it. You can click it and it will allow you to upload your pics. By the way beautiful boat and one of my favorite color combos.

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks guys!

(Worst case scenario on the sale, we’ll still have the boat for one of the Bimini trips! My wife’s really looking forward to one of those trips ( me too obviously)!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks guys!

(Worst case scenario on the sale, we’ll still have the boat for one of the Bimini trips! My wife’s really looking forward to one of those trips ( me too obviously)!

take the trip and then sale the boat.....

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
take the trip and then sale the boat.....
That’s always a plan too, just wouldn’t want the salt water to affect the sale. It’s only been in freshwater.

weaselman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful boat. Same one I have. Good luck with the sale. Where did you go boating in MA. Webster?

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
That’s always a plan too, just wouldn’t want the salt water to affect the sale. It’s only been in freshwater.
you can tag along with someone fly down and ride over :)

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
looks like someone just volunteered :eek:
IF I still have my boat. if it doesn't sell soon, I will need to keep it to plan the trip!

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful boat. Same one I have. Good luck with the sale. Where did you go boating in MA. Webster?
Thanks. They are great as you know.
CT River, north of South Hadley, MA. Never been to Webster but I hear there’s a few nice lakes out that way. We may head out that way this summer if we still have it.

Where do you boat? I see you’re from CT, do you ever head to the sound or Crystal Lake? Want to hit both this summer as well.

Last edited:

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
you can tag along with someone fly down and ride over :)
That’s always an option I suppose, if someone’s offering ;) Though it may be a tight fit with the wife and two kiddos, and “stuff”. We would really like to take our boat over, I’ve watched enough YouTube vids to see what it’s all about and it looks like an unforgettable time (good or bad lol)! Maybe this year...

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Actually, I could bet money that @blacksapphirez sales his boat today and he buys this boat tomorrow.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know this for fact because that is exactly what I was thinking for myself. But you see my wife wants to buy a house!!!!!
I told her she does not have her priorities straight, but she said that legaly she owns the boat, trailer and truck, so I better shut up. So like a properly trained husband, I DID.

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I know this for fact because that is exactly what I was thinking for myself. But you see my wife wants to buy a house!!!!!
I told her she does not have her priorities straight, but she said that legaly she owns the boat, trailer and truck, so I better shut up. So like a properly trained husband, I DID.
Wives, always the wives! I hear ya.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Think I saw you a couple times on the river. Usually launch from brunelles marina. Last year spent most of our time in the sound fishing except for the 2 trailer trash concerts. Wife starts fishing last year and wants to go every weekend now. Good luck on the sale