• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold: 2015 Yamaha 242 Limited S 49 Hrs In MA

weaselman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Ar192'r We usually leave from Niantic and head to Watch Hill in Rhode Island. Only head down the CT River a few times. The wife and kids enjoy the beach life. Hoping to spend a little more time with the kids fishing this year in the Sound. Also hoping to make a trip to Long Island.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you help me with the difference @Betik ? :D
I can help with 10% of the difference if you want to sale your boat with painted trailer;)

PS. every time you say things of this nature, I feel like a voluptuous chick that is being told that she is super hot.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I can help with 10% of the difference if you want to sale your boat with painted trailer;)

PS. every time you say things of this nature, I feel like a voluptuous chick that is being told that she is super hot.
sorry to be off-topic but @Betik you are super HOT ;)

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Think I saw you a couple times on the river. Usually launch from brunelles marina. Last year spent most of our time in the sound fishing except for the 2 trailer trash concerts. Wife starts fishing last year and wants to go every weekend now. Good luck on the sale
Yeah, probably. We launch from there as well. My friend has the same boat as you and he also launches from there. If you’re around this summer feel free to come on over and say hi. We went the second trailer trash concert, wasn’t too bad. (Wasn’t too good either though but we had a good time, haha) Do you bring the 240 to the sound and fish or use another boat?

And thanks!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Are you still looking for a galvanized trailer lol? Whats your budget how much would you pay for a 2017 shorelander galvanized trailer with 100 miles on it? I may be willing to go ahead and upgrade to a custom trailer I want.

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@weaselman How do these boats handle the sound? If we still have the boat through the summer, we’d like to head out that way and see what it’s all about. Maybe we’ll catch you out there sometime.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are you still looking for a galvanized trailer lol? Whats your budget how much would you pay for a 2017 shorelander galvanized trailer with 100 miles on it? I may be willing to go ahead and upgrade to a custom trailer I want.
you cannot use the word "willing" with an impulsive toddler. I will probably give up my first born for it.

PS. this must be the pinnacle of post hick-jacking. @Ar192'r I really want to say, I am so sorry, but it has has been a blast and I do not to lie. :D

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
you cannot use the word "willing" with an impulsive toddler. I will probably give up my first born for it.

PS. this must be the pinnacle of post hick-jacking. @Ar192'r I really want to say, I am so sorry, but it has has been a blast and I do not to lie. :D
Well I don't want any more kids so you can keep the first born lol. I will reach out to the custom trailer company and see how much my new trailer would cost and let you know if I decide I want to go that route I was just going to post the current trailer locally but I will give you first crack at it if I go that path.

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Yeah seriously! Haha no problem.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL the positive site of things, you do not have to BUMP

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is an excellent question. What do you think a trailer like this is worth @Betik ? I figure you've been searching for a bit so you know what they're going for.

Also, I could have started a new thread but I kinda wanted to bump this one to the top

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
maybe I should respond in a couple of days, so it stays on the top. LOL

This is where my so called research has landed me:
  • trade in painted trailer + $1000 for galvanized trailer
  • buy a galvanized trailer for $2000
  • buy a aluminum trailer for $5000 to $6000 with lifetime warranty ( actually thinking about starting a group buy post on this one)
  • be reasonable and keep the painted trailer. For once a year Bimini needs just use the forklift.
The main concern is that the newer trailer suck and need repairs

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

• buy a aluminum trailer for $5000 to $6000 with lifetime warranty ( actually thinking about starting a group buy post on this one)
  • be reasonable and keep the painted trailer. For once a year Bimini needs just use the forklift.
Appreciate the gesture! ttt

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My decked out aluminum ibeam trailer was 3k.. torsion axels... 4x4 main bunks.... guide posts..... all led lighting... radial tires with nice rims.... pulls like a dream! Oh and ... bump!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My decked out aluminum ibeam trailer was 3k.. torsion axels... 4x4 main bunks.... guide posts..... all led lighting... radial tires with nice rims.... pulls like a dream! Oh and ... bump!

I assume you will provide more details about your trailer ....

oh bummer! did I just bump again?

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Hijack/BUMP, what year did the crappy trailers start coming with the boats?

Bryan Martini

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@weaselman How do these boats handle the sound? If we still have the boat through the summer, we’d like to head out that way and see what it’s all about. Maybe we’ll catch you out there sometime.

The boats handle great. I live just south of Hartford and have been to Long Island, Block Island an Bimini with no problems

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The boats handle great. I live just south of Hartford and have been to Long Island, Block Island an Bimini with no problems
No kidding! Great to hear.

Bad news for me.... took a deposit on the boat today! Looks like it’s going bye bye and heading south to much warmer weather... I’m sure the boat and the new owner will be very happy.

that was quick...