• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Sold Cobra Steering/fangs

I never learn, Just last week I went out when the storm passed I mean the second it passed I was sitting in my van waiting for the rain to stop. As I drove around I noticed a very large dock post with wood attached floating in the main channel I realized it was the kiss of death for anyone who had the misfortune of striking it. I tied a r0pe to it and spent a good amount of time towing it to shore . Once there I realized I needed to get it out above the high tide line or it could go back out in the water, Dumb ass me tried like hell to pull the rope to get it up on shore, all I managed to do was really mess up my left wrist and pull out my back.
The next day I was out with all the no numbers on skies at the beach. No numbers are the same as slick sleeves or green peas, people with no experience and lots of beer.
I observed a very large set of wooden steps that had torn off someone's dock probable weight with the wood being soaked through was 40+ pounds I decide that leaving this in the flats with all these novices will mean someone may strike it or the tube they are pulling with kids in it may strike it, so I decide to lean over my ski securing myself with my left leg and my foot locked into the foot well to keep me from falling over, as I lifted the large set of steps I felt something on the outside and slightly below my left knee go SNAP not sure what it is , probably a ligament but it sure ruined my day and it still hurts like hell.

Yes.......and to me, I'd rather feel good knowing I gave someone a great deal that may not quite be in the position I am in currently...as recently as 2 years ago I have been on that end where you don't know where your next meal is coming from or $20 means the difference between desperation or surviving. Best I can hope for is someone that could never dream of dropping $300 bucks on a new set but could scrounge up $100 to get mine

Last edited:
Jeff....
I want my steps back!!!
Lol

Too late someone actually took them, really! beats the crap out of me what anyone wanted with them.
Funny because last month I towed a huge piece of dock out of the channel by the Paul Missner bridge and that has a big aluminum ladder attached to it, it is still sitting on the shore and I would have bet someone would have taken that.

Back