• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold - Georgia, 2017 Yamaha AR-210 $42,000

Screennameinuse

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love this boat and hate to let it go, but the kids have graduated and we're not skiing anymore so we're looking into a cabin cruiser. I'm the only owner since rolling it off the showroom floor. I'll deliver it to you anywhere in the continental US for a small non-refundable deposit.
  1. 155 hours on both engines
  2. Seadek through out
  3. Delux Black mooring cover
  4. Dual battery set up (House & starter) both purchased April 2020
  5. Cost guard kit
  6. Trailer Included /
  7. Shorelander Galvanized tandem axil trailer
  8. Garmin Marine Echochirp 54 cv Chart plotter / depth finder
  9. Standard Horizon VHF Gx1700b GPS
  10. Maintained like a fanatic. Oil changed at every interval. Oil and plugs changed at the beginning of each season
  11. Fresh wash and wax
  12. Water toys included
    1. 2 pairs of skis
    2. 2 wake boards
    3. children's starter skis
    4. 2 knee boards
    5. 8 adult life jackets / 2 children's life jackets

Attachments

Last edited: