• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - SHADOW-CASTER SCR-24-CC Bronze Underwater Boat Light - 24 LEDs - RGB - ONLY $400

Summers420us

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
1598623114188.png1598623120703.png1598623126775.png
I bought two of these and ended up only needing one. Normally these run around $600, but I would like for a fellow jetboater to get it, so I selling at a loss. My screw up is your gain! Very easy to install too.

From their website:

SCR-24 Bronze Underwater Light - 24 LEDs - Full Color Changing
The SCR series underwater LED lights are designed to be marine vessel hull mounted for continuous submersion in sea water. These models off a great value and small 4" diameter to fit many locations. Multiple brightness options are available as well as single or multi-color.
High Intensity
Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights are designed to deliver the most intense optical output. Our unique design allows us to produce maximum light output and maximum LED life (over 40,000 hours).
Robust Design
With Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights, there’s no additional external components to install. Just connect the cable (submersible to 20 feet). All the necessary electronics are integrated into the housing and resistant to vibration and the elements.
Surface Mounted
Our lighting solutions feature a low profile design that requires no alteration to the main hull
Wide Input Voltage Range
Shadow-Caster’s underwater LED lights have an input range of 10 to 30 volts and work equally well on sets of 12 or 24 volts.
Surge and Reverse Polarity Protection
Our lighting systems have an innovative protection system that automatically disconnects the input entry when excessive voltage or reverse polarity is detected.
Thermal Protection
Our unique thermal protection features a control system that detects internal temperature and adjusts energy production down to avoid damage.
Features:
  • 90 Watts (7.5 amps @12 volts)
  • 4 “ Outside Diameter
  • Bronze Housing
  • Scratch-Resistant Glass Lens
  • Surge and Reverse Polarity Protection
  • Thermal Throttling ( C ) Above Water Protection
  • Shadow-Net Enabled
  • Includes 10’ Submersible Cord & Install Diagram
  • 10-40 Volts input
  • 2- Year Warranty
  • Made in the USA

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Were you able to mount the Shadow Caster Circle light center line in the area above where the rudder and below the scupper drain? My installer told me there was only about 4.5inches of flat usable surface so I opted not get one for the center and stuck with the two SCM-10-CCs on the sides.

If you are able to mount it centerline I will buy it from you for $400.

Summers420us

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
PM sent.

But, yes, I was able to mount it exactly in the position you stated. Halfway between the Scupper and the Drain Plug. Center line. Even without the sealant, the test fit was perfect. The sealant was then applied and it looks factory. Easy install with careful measure and remeasure.

Summers420us

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score