• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold!

kaczman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
SOLD! thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@kaczman i have no reason to doubt that you are the second owner of an originally owned boat. I think you might want to work a bit on the optics as it looks at bit odd that you joined the board to get advice on purchasing a boat and then in less than 30 days you are selling that boat. I do not want to appear that I am prejudging, just that it might help you with the sale if you appear less of a “fence”.

Best of luck on your sale as the boat does look pretty

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"Original owner" 13yr old boat you just bought 17 days ago from someone else....makes sense :facepalm:. Listed as "near flawless"....I'd be interested to hear about all the issues it has that caused you to want to unload it 2 weeks after buying it.

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@kaczman i have no reason to doubt that you are the second owner of an originally owned boat. I think you might want to work a bit on the optics as it looks at bit odd that you joined the board to get advice on purchasing a boat and then in less than 30 days you are selling that boat. I do not want to appear that I am prejudging, just that it might help you with the sale if you appear less of a “fence”.

Best of luck on your sale as the boat does look pretty
I'll prejudge...You join a forum to ask questions about anything in particular you should be looking for when buying a boat and ask several questions about different things about it. Now all of a sudden you own a Marine shop and know the complete history of the boat that youve had for 2 weeks and trying to pawn off on someone else as an "Original Owner". Yea....thats not suspect at all.

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Did the original owner live in Michigan? It has a Michigan registration #?

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Had guy buy my VXR only to resell it same day on CL for thousands more after he cried about my price.
Flipper's......
Good luck with new boat and sale