• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Some quick pictures of my Amp and sub install

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
So, I installed and made a custom setup for the amp. I put 2 10" pioneers under the port seat. I ran 4 gauge wire to a distribution block that I can pull fuses quickly. From the block, I have 8 gauge wire to the amp. I used a distribution block because I hope to be putting on a tower as soon as the boat is paid off and putting speakers in at the same time. I then run the power to a class D Rockford Fosgate amp. My custom wall is secured on the bottom with two angles brackets and at the top by extending a screw from behind the seats to go all the way into the false wall. It also runs from floor to ceiling in the "cuddy" compartment. Included a switch to the remote wire, and RF included a volume knob which I mounted towards the top of the wall.
As you will see from the pictures, I left room for the second amp, which I didn't purchase right away, but will once I get the tower. Hope you enjoy my work!20140406_180339.jpg 20140107_152141.jpg 20140107_152609.jpg 20140406_180325.jpg

Lol awesome. Butt massage if I turn it up. Rattles a lot of stuff

Back