• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with my transom….

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
278BD137-E165-4778-8EDC-6E3BA02C4EBB.jpeg
The new 2022 YAWAHA 252SD everyone.

I would go over that boat with a fine tooth comb, see what else is a miss.

I would go over that boat with a fine tooth comb, see what else is a miss.
The boat is perfect! Nothing is wrong with it at all. Just spent over 5 hours cleaning it. Yawaha ;)

The boat is perfect! Nothing is wrong with it at all. Just spent over 5 hours cleaning it. Yawaha ;)
Amazing how they could get that wrong. Unless some overworked employee found it funny to see if it would go unnoticed

I wouldn't fix it. Great conversation starter and makes your boat one of a kind:)

Same here. I would keep it.
If it was a 60 year old car it would make it worth millions
Reminds me of a jacket my dad and I found at Harley Davidson. The badge was sewed on upside down. Too bad we didn't buy it!

We really need a “WTF?” button on this forum.

I think that was intentional. I’ve purchased the raised lettering for the sides of the hull before, the letters come prearranged and perfectly spaced on jig/template. A person would have to go through a little more effort to flip the M.

Last edited:
We really need a “WTF?” button on this forum.

I think that was intentional. I’ve purchased the raised lettering for the sides of the hull before, the letters come prearranged and perfectly spaced on jig/template. A person would have to go through a little more effort to flip the M.
Unless the adhesive was crappy and fell off and then some one wanted to flip it.

Is the transom damaged or are those optical illusions? Am I trippin?
Think it's part of the cover. First thing I thought too, it's some trickery fuckery illusion by this Yawaha

Think it's part of the cover. First thing I thought too, it's some trickery fuckery illusion by this Yawaha
1844AA9A-9A1E-4EF8-A622-56B911381780.jpeg
Its just my Yawaha :cool:

I wouldn't fix it. Great conversation starter and makes your boat one of a kind:)
I will say that we are missing two filler cushions for the aft seats.

I will say that we are missing two filler cushions for the aft seats.
Do you mean the walk-through area with the seat and backrest cushions? If so, contact your dealer. An upside-down M and now missing cushions? How dare they!
:D
I took my step-over cushion out and it's never been put back. I installed a Seadek step pad instead and it makes transits much easier and looks like it belongs there. I can't imagine using them on the 252 either as we're often back and forth to the swim platform, but I'd still want to get what I paid for.
:rolleyes:

Do you mean the walk-through area with the seat and backrest cushions? If so, contact your dealer. An upside-down M and now missing cushions? How dare they!
:D
I took my step-over cushion out and it's never been put back. I installed a Seadek step pad instead and it makes transits much easier and looks like it belongs there. I can't imagine using them on the 252 either as we're often back and forth to the swim platform, but I'd still want to get what I paid for.
:rolleyes:
Yeah we discussed with our dealer. They ordered them as soon as we called.

Back