• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sound Extreme by EcoXgear

mtudb24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm really impressed with them. I was at the lake this weekend and used the speakers for about 13 hours over 2 days, and they were still at 75% battery charge when we got off the water.
Thats fantastic. Playing them on my phone using Sirius / XM they sound great in the basement. Can't wait to get the boat and install them!

Kuntzee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry for the ignorance, but what does this reciever do for you? Allow you run the interior speakers at the same time as the tower speakers? Does it plug into the back of the Connec unit?

My date is now May 4th to pick mine up from the dealer. Getting antsie!!!!
The receiver attaches to the head unit, to be able to ecocast the head unit so all speakers are in boat and tower are all synced. I haven’t had the time to wire it up yet.

Kuntzee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm really impressed with them. I was at the lake this weekend and used the speakers for about 13 hours over 2 days, and they were still at 75% battery charge when we got off the water.
Mounting did you mount them to the front or back of your tower. I have mine mounted on the front rail right now. Wasn’t sure about Bimini resting on them when down. But just took shipping cover off from winter and wanted to hang them.

Vegas Boater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mounting did you mount them to the front or back of your tower. I have mine mounted on the front rail right now. Wasn’t sure about Bimini resting on them when down. But just took shipping cover off from winter and wanted to hang them.
I mounted them to the back rail of the tower.