• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Speaker help

Robo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking at kicker 8" tower speakers or wet sounds 6.5" .wetsounds is almost double but if they are worth it i dont mind spending the money.any info on either would be appreciated

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I would chose WS as I did. Get the Revo series if you can. If not look into the M series of JL Audio.

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Rylee44

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I did the Kicker 8" with the swiveling brackets (KMTC-8's I believe) last year and I am extremely happy with them. Got the Rockville neoprene covers from Amazon and they fit perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.

See pictures in this thread: 242SE Audio Upgrade

Last edited: