• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Speedling here...

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey guys, I'm here too. Not like I'm not going to be over "there" as well.
That site gave me waaaaay too much help and saved me waaaaaay too much money to ignore. I mainly am encouraged to post simply to help as I have been helped.
That beeing said, the YJB board is down after it appears Murf'n'Surf messaged me? Or am I blocked?
In any case, I'm here!

I see that Neil (OperationROL) and part of the group is here, so if nothing goes right, we NEED to make sure that group ups happen!!! The midwest boating group is ready to be 30 boats strong!

Hate to see division like this, but joined to see what's going on and to simply help those who need it.
C ya'll on the water!

Hey guys, I'm here too. Not like I'm not going to be over "there" as well.
That site gave me waaaaay too much help and saved me waaaaaay too much money to ignore. I mainly am encouraged to post simply to help as I have been helped.
That beeing said, the YJB board is down after it appears Murf'n'Surf messaged me? Or am I blocked?
In any case, I'm here!

I see that Neil (OperationROL) and part of the group is here, so if nothing goes right, we NEED to make sure that group ups happen!!! The midwest boating group is ready to be 30 boats strong!

Hate to see division like this, but joined to see what's going on and to simply help those who need it.
C ya'll on the water!

Therein lies the problem. The people who helped you over there are not the issue. If you were banned because someone messaged you then you have experienced exactly why this site exists in the first place. I will not subjugate myself to nor kiss the ass of one person simply he rules a board with an iron fist and controls who says what to whom. This country has gone to war and men have fought and died to protect us from that sort of intellectual thug-like behaviour. The adult thing to do when you can't win a disagreement with reason, logic and discussion is to reevaluate your position, rework your argument, just admit that maybe you may have been wrong or agree to disagree. Brian doesn't appear able to disagree without using his power as ADMIN to turn off their mic (ban them from the board).

How much more juvenile could a grown man act? He can stomp his feet, scream, walk away with his ball and go home if he wants to but the rest of us neighborhood kids are just laughing. We have our own ball now and we'll just play here while Brian goes home, tells Mommy how mean we are and gets her to wipe the tears and snot from his face. LOL

Welcome aboard Speedling, I too am a helper and like to give back what my fellow members gave to me. Welcome aboard @Speedling !!!

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining us. The YJB site seems to be temporarily "shuttered". Our intention is not to cause harm to YJB but to provide a better home for our community that has helped us all so much.

Welcome aboard Speedling!

I believe that site is down...banner says for 24-48 hours.

I have never had any trouble, personally, with the other site or its administration.

But... options are good things to have!

I never got any message!
I saw a qr square and scanned it from the one thread. I still have a message there that I can't read...

Welcome Speedling. Glad you found us.

Most of my messages simply said "jet remove this boaters dotty netty"

I never got any message!
I saw a qr square and scanned it from the one thread. I still have a message there that I can't read...
That is exactly how I found this site, so thanks to whomever did that.

And of course welcome aboard!

Back