• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sport or FSH and add tower???

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I went with the Dolphin based on the recommendation of another person on here that had the exact setup just in the black powder coated T-top. I also like that the Dolphin is bolted to the floor, not just screwed into the floor like Strykers. After having it installed you could honestly just replace the Stryker floor screws with some stainless steel bolts and get the same exact setup. The Dolphin is 2" anodized aluminum. They have a smaller model that uses the 1.5" tubing as well. It comes with four standoffs for support and is very solid. Ive had it out in the bay in 1-2 foot with strong cross winds and it felt solid. I have not run any wiring through it, but I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to. The Dolphin T-Top actually comes with a really nice 5 rod holder. I just never had a need for it. You can add an electronics box too. I honestly think the Stryker and Dolphin are made by the same place, just marketed separately with a slightly different design. The aftermarket ttops will standoff the center console a few inches more then the factory one. Still have ample room to move throughout the boat.

I will upload some pics this weekend.

Last edited:

ajvigants

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
If I lived near them, Birdsall might be a good choice. They are a custom shop and those usually want the boat in their possession (they build the top right on the boat).