• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SR210 Wear Ring/Housing - Yamaha or Aftermarket?

YamahaCC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
I have an '06 SR210 that I've owned for about 5 years - A little over 200 hours (bought with 45). There was some minor dings to the impellors when I bought it but did not seem to affect performance. That being said I already have two OEM impellors in hand now but the Wear Ring/Housings have been on back-order from Yamaha since October, they just keep pushing back the ship back 20 days at a time it seems (March 10th now). I do not need these until June but I even wonder if I will have them by then.

I would like to get your opinions on aftermarket options - any thoughts?

Thanks!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm on the same boat. I waited for 9 months and finally cancelled my order for the oem ones. I measured mine and the size is better than the spec on the shop manual. It has a few groves, so I painted he inside of the ring with a few coats of spray paint and used fine steel wool...it feels pretty smooth. No clue if it helped. The aftermarket ones I have seen don't have good reviews or appear to be quite expensive.