• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

St.louis Boat show Saturday

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A few of us Jetboaters.net people will be walking around the boat show this Saturday. If you see me in a Wake Wedge shirt stop and say hello! There should be a Wake Wedge installed on a Surdyke boat up there also.

I'll keep an eye out for you, and I definitely look forward to seeing the wedge!

No wake wedge on a St. Charles boat and motor, boat? What gives. ;)

I am always there measuring up boats and they have expressed no interest in the Wedge at all. * Shrug *

I am always there measuring up boats and they have expressed no interest in the Wedge at all. * Shrug *
Boooo! I am disappointed in them! Love them as a dealer though!

It doesn't bother me at all. Jerry and the guys/gals are great over there!!

I'll be working the show Saturday and maybe Friday night at the SCBM booth. Hope to see some old friends and meet some new JetBoaters too!

@jcyamaharider Thanks for the heads up! Not sure what time I can make it, but will be looking out for you and checking the wedge!

I will be there as well, although I don't know why...I always leave with a huge hole in my heart.

We will be there Saturday morning. Family tradition.

Great looking crew!!!!

@jcyamaharider and @jcyamahariders wife I was going to post the picture of your Wake Wedge - you beat me to it!
It was great meeting you guys, along with @007 !

Here is my crew, next to a SX190 with cool lighting. Nice, but I think we are "gonna need a bigger boat"...
How do you make the boss want the 212X ? :cool:

upload_2016-2-27_22-55-10.png
upload_2016-2-27_22-55-31.png

@jcyamaharider and @jcyamahariders wife I was going to post the picture of your Wake Wedge - you beat me to it!
It was great meeting you guys, along with @007 !

Here is my crew, next to a SX190 with cool lighting. Nice, but I think we are "gonna need a bigger boat"...
How do you make the boss want the 212X ? :cool:

View attachment 33513
View attachment 33514

Great pic! You find the way to make her think it's her idea. The way I usually handle these things is ask for way more then she will let me have lol!!! So do not ask for a 212 but ask for 242e series. Say hey hunny since we are going to Bimini don't you think we should upgrade to a 242E to be safer for the kids its a steal at 72k she will then proceed to throw up all over you then you say you know what dear you are correct that's to much we should just get a 212x at 45k it never sounds as bad when you ask for 70+k first and you make her think it was her idea to meet in the middle by saying you are correct we should just meet here at ? What ever price point in the middle.

Boat show was great, best thing about it was I fell in love with my boat all over again. It has everything these newer boats have and then some. Love these Yamaha boats. I will say the new cobalt surf boat was cool. Luxury meets towing sports in a 25' 8" package with a built in head compartment.

20160227_165736.jpg

I would also like to say it was a pleasure to meet @swatski . I wish we could have just sat down and talked, I could have probably talked for hours. Truly a great guy and family! We will have to get you out there with our group on some of our crusies.

So that's what you guys look like without sunglasses and bathing suits.
Nothing like the internet to bring a variety of personalities together.
Too bad Mark didn't make your picture. I guess he was busy.:)

Back