• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

St.louis Boat show Saturday

Boat show was great, best thing about it was I fell in love with my boat all over again. It has everything these newer boats have and then some. Love these Yamaha boats. I will say the new cobalt surf boat was cool. Luxury meets towing sports in a 25' 8" package with a built in head compartment.

View attachment 33520

I would also like to say it was a pleasure to meet @swatski . I wish we could have
Boat show was great, best thing about it was I fell in love with my boat all over again. It has everything these newer boats have and then some. Love these Yamaha boats. I will say the new cobalt surf boat was cool. Luxury meets towing sports in a 25' 8" package with a built in head compartment.

View attachment 33520

I would also like to say it was a pleasure to meet @swatski . I wish we could have just sat down and talked, I could have probably talked for hours. Truly a great guy and family! We will have to get you out there with our group on some of our crusies.

@jcyamaharider Amen to that, brother! And I think my wife was relieved "jcyamaharider" is actually a nice guy with interest in boats and engineering background, and not a stripper from East St. Louis. LMFAO.

Back