• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stanley Cup Final Game 5

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Aight boys, lets hoist the cup tonight!!!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Insanely good hockey being played this evening.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well that turned fast

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hot damn it feels good. Not gonna lie, I cried. Same when I was at the natty to watch my Tigers beat Bama.

I need to get more shelf space...I’m running out of memorabilia space

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats to the Caps...well fought season. Alex finally got to hoist the Cup. I hate the effing player but cheers to him for getting to the top.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I knew it was a long, long, long time...but ESPN just showed the stat....

No team in any sport, NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL had been to the playoffs more times and never won a championship...

Caps have been a team for 44 years, been to the playoffs 28 times....and finally won a championship!

Long overdue but makes it soooo much sweeter.

I still got tears like a baby...gonna enjoy this one for a long, long time!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well deserved win by the Caps. They deserved it. Incredible season for the Golden Knights, too. Their accomplishments were many and amazing.

Regarding Ovie: Yes, his skill and regular season stats were eye-watering, but where were the Cups, the Olympic Golds, the World Championships? I have criticized Ovie for years for all the things he did not do: backcheck, play D the whole game, use that big body through an entire playoff series, show up and play BIG in the big games, will his team to win in the playoffs like great leaders of the past (Yzerman, Messier, etc.)

Well, Ovie did all that and more this year. He was even blocking shots! A well-earned Cup and a well-deserved Conn Smythe for Ovie. Congrats to the Caps and their fans, they were the best team in hockey this year.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On a happy note....the Pens will keep them out of the Cup for another 40 or so years :D

Renod

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great game, great ending. Reminds me of the times when Ray Bourque and Stevie Y. finally got their first chance to raise the Cup!