• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Steering, what you can’t do with add on’s.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Powdercoat is perfect no chips or anything.
$100 cash
pic from last month.
i put them on in 2018
B6A7F28F-F6C0-4DC2-9327-5053249ACBFE.png

Drexx3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I bought the AK-19 Cobras + fangs for my boat after ordering it but before taking possession of it. After all of the posts I read it seemed like a no brainer. I did drive it once before installing them to see how it was. Not bad, but not the same at slower speeds than my previous Hurricane with a Yamaha 250 outboard. We have a lot of idle speed/no wake zones here to get through before hitting the inlet or parts of the Intracoastal where you can go faster.

The Cobras are fantastic and, to me, it steers just like the outboard did.