• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Steps to Flush Engines? Can you offer some help, please?

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The hard way of course, directly on the container. I moved last year (before I had a boat) and the wife made me toss all those old hoses I’ve been holding onto. Would have come in handy now.
That’s probably a good idea, just buy a short hose for cheap and use that instead of spending $25 on a “purpose built” thing.

Thanks! Sometimes it’s easy to overlook the simple answer.
Ah...yes. Get a short hose to attach to the other side of the salt away container. I got mine at West Marine I believe. It’s about two feet in length.