• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Sub locations

mattscheuerlein

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On the 195S or any 190-195 models, where has anyone installed a sub. Im looking at locations and performance of sound. Any info you could share? I'm thinking 10" in port side of the cabin wall just in front of the door. Just not sure if the door is gonna rattle and sound like the truck lid of a car lol. Thanks

On the 195S or any 190-195 models, where has anyone installed a sub. Im looking at locations and performance of sound. Any info you could share? I'm thinking 10" in port side of the cabin wall just in front of the door. Just not sure if the door is gonna rattle and sound like the truck lid of a car lol. Thanks

The kicker 46CWBT84 8" tube sounds really good. I had 1 in my AR192. Really nice design and 100% waterproof. You can spray it with water to clean it.

I like the location. I had read that you would get better sound with the sub placed low. With this particular grille it interferes with the ski locker door. I would suggest moving it a few inches higher if using that location.
Something I hadn't considered until after the fact.

sub-jpg.173714 (6936×9248) (jetboaters.net)

So I take it, that after you did the install, it hits the ski locker when you try and open. What did you do there? And thanks for the heads up, didn't think about that yet.

So I take it, that after you did the install, it hits the ski locker when you try and open. What did you do there? And thanks for the heads up, didn't think about that yet.
We just deal with it. it is a little inconvenient, but not a huge deal. The sub is a Wet Sounds 10" free air.

Back