• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Suggestions for height on boat slip roof

Height from deck

• 10 ft

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 9ft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DWflipflop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Hi. I have a 2013 yamaha AR 192. Just finished our boat slip and deck on a lake. Trying to decide how much height we need from deck to roofline of boat slip cover. We are going with an inclined flat roof to match the house. We will use an inflatable boat lift. Thoughts? Photo is similar to style we want

Attachments

BakedZiti

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have mine on a lift and have 8ft posts. A lot of variables here, how high is the water to the deck?20160304_142514.jpg

DWflipflop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Lake was lowered for maintenance will have to see once it is at regular height! Most concerned with tower and if we get a pontoon down the road...to be safe what is a Good height?

BakedZiti

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would guess 8ft is pretty standard, what lake are you on?

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not sure of exact height, but I would go as high as practical. My lift is great 90% of the year, but that 10% with really high water is annoying, having to fold the tower and/or store it touching the water. Make sure to include height clearance for the boat and tower, plus the lift, bunks, and water level fluctuations.