• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Super Bowl LV

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the fact that Brady's three touchdown passes went to former Patriots do you think it was on purpose and rubbing Belichick's nose in it. Asking for a friend [flag]

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like the fact that Brady's three touchdown passes went to former Patriots do you think it was on purpose and rubbing Belichick's nose in it. Asking for a friend [flag]
When the games on the line you go to those you trust to make it happen.........Yea, probably a little "F-U' in there as well :D :D

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Brady does have his favs. But, probably, would not surprise me. Obviously, thinking he's ready for the pasture, was a mistake. He's still the GOAT!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just giving his former/current teammates a nice superbowl bonus. This also happened. @Dean P , are you ok? That is a lot of security spanking your backside. LOL.

Last edited:

ScreaminJay

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hopefully Buc’s DC gets a fat bonus and a long vacation for clamping down on Mahomes like that. I mean props to Brady I guess but what a defensive show also

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No matter what your plan is, the enemy has their say in the outcome. K.C. showed up, but the Bucs defense took it. Vita Vea came back at the right time to let JPP and Barrett loose. LVD and Devin White got after it all night. Secondary did their job well. The Chiefs aren't the team to roll over for anyone. I'm proud of my home team. Go Bucs!!

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We spent the super bowl at the lake & watched the replay late that night.
Shoulda stayed at the lake for the replay too.

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got a hell of a spot for the parade though!

Attachments