• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff support and assistance N/C

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I wanted to reach out to members and offer my assistance to them FREE, in the event that they lucked out and were able to find any pre owned or pre used cobra steering systems, fangs ,mega fangs or EZ locks new style or old style even the early ones from wayyy back .
Feel free to contact me if you want to confirm that the hardware is proper or if you want to be sure you are installing them in the proper way on the proper boat and using them to get the proper results.
I encourage you to get your information from a reliable and credible source and in this case no one knows more about these systems that I do and I never have an issue with people calling or emailing me with questions .
It is always better to ask before you do it and do it correctly but if you insist you can always ask what you did wrong if you prefer.
I understand ,it's like stopping and asking for directions oh wait that's exactly what it is!
jeff@cobrajetsteering.com

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
stupid question on my 190FSH (keel) with the Venom Viper, its supposed to be kinda loose and moveable up/down, correct?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
best thing to do is email me a picture especially the locking tabs Those go into the side of the nozzles and tighten everything , so if it is loose I would suspect that the locking tabs are not in place correctly but without a picture it is just a guess.. Now prior to the locking tabs yes the plats has some play also the plate must be slid over the end of the nozzle when installed.

Attachments