• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SVHO fogging procedure

Shans

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a 2018 AR195 last month and I’ve googled and searched everywhere and keep reading conflicting ways on how to do this procedure. I’m wondering if anyone knows the correct way of doing this, or if anyone has the Yamaha service manual that explains how to do it?

If you are afraid of oil coating your intercooler thsn just pull each spark plug and spray fogging oil. Reinstall plugs crank without coil packs for a few revolutions then Reinstall coils

If you are afraid of oil coating your intercooler thsn just pull each spark plug and spray fogging oil. Reinstall plugs crank without coil packs for a few revolutions then Reinstall coils
I’ve been told to not get oil in the intercooler , so I guess removing the plugs is the only option, like you said.

I’ve been told to not get oil in the intercooler , so I guess removing the plugs is the only option, like you said.
I understand completely. I have a svho in my fzs and installed a catch can so that the breather oil wont recycle into the intercooler
20171016_174122.jpg

Attachments

• 20171016_174029_001.jpg
    20171016_174029_001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Last season I just pulled each plug and sprayed a bit into each cylinder. Cranked a short time. Engine fired right up the next spring.

Back