• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sweetwater Riverdeck (NJ)

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks. I come out of Chestnut Neck, was wondering, do you know if Big Thoroughfare through Mystic Islands is navigable? Looking for a shortcut over towards Tuckerton and Rose Cove.
upload_2018-5-29_10-37-38.png

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. I come out of Chestnut Neck, was wondering, do you know if Big Thoroughfare through Mystic Islands is navigable? Looking for a shortcut over towards Tuckerton and Rose Cove.
View attachment 75408
I know people take that channel but I haven’t this year.

I always take the long way around around passing by Rutgers observatory

536AB377-81BF-4EBC-BD33-12F9A20E36BD.jpeg

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Same here. Thanks. I'll have to go exploring when the water is deep.

jon-boat-brad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Its there at high tide, but only 1.5'-2' of walking "beach" is there before the woods line. Usually a foot back into the woods, poison ivy does grow. So its not ideal at high tide. But....no bugs there at all! Thats always a plus.

From there, its only a smooth 20-25 min boat ride to Great Bay. We alternate (depending on the tides of course) between Pebble Beach, a few sand bars near the entrance to Tuckerton Creek and Brigantine Cove. If you havent been to Brigantine Cove, its def worth the trip. From Sweetwater to Brigantine on boat is about 45-55 mins.
How far is Pebble Beach from the marina? It's in the bay or in the river?