• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swim Up Seats

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
For those with Swim Up Seats, can they be stored in the up position while the boat is in motion?

Attachments

I wouldn't see why not, I certainly wouldn't cruise fast with them up. They aren't that hard to take in and out while in the water though... so not sure why would unless just like moving spots.

I wouldn't see why not, I certainly wouldn't cruise fast with them up. They aren't that hard to take in and out while in the water though... so not sure why would unless just like moving spots.

My storage space will be extremely limited on my next build and just looking at different options for space management.

Might get some blow through from the seat frame if that tube is hollow all the way through. Which, IMO, would look kind of cool. I'd give up the idea of them being effective cup and phone holders while under way. :cool:

Edit: something tells me that for litigation purposes, the manual will advise against it.

Just FYI, these seats are on backorder with no ETA on ever being filled. I have been trying to get my hands on a set since October and the latest I received from Yamaha is to check back every month.

Just FYI, these seats are on backorder with no ETA on ever being filled. I have been trying to get my hands on a set since October and the latest I received from Yamaha is to check back every month.

Interesting. Now is this if you order them after the boat purchase? Are they still coming with the new boats?

I was at M2O Marine here in San Diego and they had a set in one of the storage compartments of a 2023 222S.

Might get some blow through from the seat frame if that tube is hollow all the way through. Which, IMO, would look kind of cool. I'd give up the idea of them being effective cup and phone holders while under way. :cool:

Edit: something tells me that for litigation purposes, the manual will advise against it.

Agreed on that last part!

Interesting. Now is this if you order them after the boat purchase? Are they still coming with the new boats?

I was at M2O Marine here in San Diego and they had a set in one of the storage compartments of a 2023 222S.
My 2023 AR250 didn’t come with them. I placed an order for the seats the day I bought the boat in October. I’ve searched high and low and can’t find anywhere who has the seats in stock.

Back