• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy SX192or AR192

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Mine is a 2015, red (pictured in my avatar)

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Still looking for an AR192/SX192. I never imagined finding a clean boat for NADA value(even slightly more) would be this difficult. I know the Yamaha dealers will not offer even close to retail on trade ins. If anyone knows of a nice clean Yamaha for a reasonable price, please let me know. I already have a Fizzle intercooler with Tial blowoff sitting on the shelf waiting to be installed.

Last edited:

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I would go with the NADA price, I think that's fair. I haven't looked that up, let me so that now...

suggested retail is 32k

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine is up for $31K, retail is $34K...pretty good deal.

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Mine is up for $31K, retail is $34K...pretty good deal.
The value below includes the trailer and standard options. I'm more than willing to pay more than high NADA value for upgrades but that's getting close to sticker price on a new AR 192.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The value below includes the trailer and standard options. I'm more than willing to pay more than high NADA value for upgrades but that's getting close to sticker price on a new AR 192.
I cant read the picture...

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also, if you find a 2016 for $34K buy it now. My dealer wouldn't budge off $37K

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
what does NADA say for the sx? 31 ish?

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
gotcha, I see what the difference is, I am adding the trailer, not sure if we should do that.

I also added cockpit and bow cover

that got me to 31...

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
gotcha, I see what the difference is, I am adding the trailer, not sure if we should do that.

I also added cockpit and bow cover

that got me to 31...
NADA is confusing. On some boats you add the trailer and on other boats you don't. If you see the * after the model then the trailer is already included in the value. I think the cockpit and bow covers should be added because the boats only come with the shipping cover.

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
NADA is confusing on the boats sometimes. With NADA you do need to use the correct horsepower rating if your engine is not a listed option so your quotes are about $1200 short on those boats but overall still probably close to correct. You can buy a new one at River Valley right now including fees for under $32,000. I will gladly sell you a 2011 sx240 for the base NADA value of 30,900 if interested thats not even adding in the engine horse power which takes the value up to $35,000 which is closer to correct so I would say my $30,900 is a steal.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I could come down some...PM me an offer. I would hate for you to not use that new Intercooler. :)

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I purchased a new boat today. I would like to Thank everyone that helped me look for a Yamaha boat. Unfortunately, everyone will be disappointed in me. I turned to the dark side and purchased a sterndrive. I ordered a brand new Bryant 210w in kiwi with dual props and a wakeboard tower. Choosing a Bryant over a Yamaha was my wife's call. After personally speaking with CEO/Owner Jon Dorton of Bryant Boats, I couldn't ask for better customer service. Great guy that went above and beyond for me.

Being a motor head, I was looking forward to doing performance mods to a Yamaha AR192. Now I will have to live through everyone else's jetboat mods. Once again thank you everyone and I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Last edited:

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does this mean you have a ic for sale?

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Rob9550 has first chance on the SVHO intercooler for $250 shipped. The Fizzle with Tial is up for grabs. I bought it from the same greenhulk.net member. The Fizzle is in perfect condition it was installed but never used. The guy decided to build a custom intercooler. I would sell it for $750

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
ouch. id be second on the svho one.