• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy SX192or AR192

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
New member looking for a clean low hour SX192 or AR192. Must be at or below book value. Let me know what you got. Thanks Marty

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @N2Orbit ! Give us a location and let's see if someone can point you in the direction of a new boat nearby... This group is usually pretty good at sleuthing out stuff.

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I'm located in NE Ohio ten minutes from Lake Milton, Berlin Lake and Westbranch Lake. I'm already a huge Yamaha fan from owning Waverunners. Hope to add a Yamaha Jetboat to my collection of toys soon.

Last edited:

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
What are you showing for book on a 2014 SX192? 2015 Shorelander trailer. <100 hours.

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
NADA ranged from $20,560 to $23,330 on 2014 SX192

David D are you looking to sell? My nephews live in Dublin. Probably not far from where your located.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
NADA ranged from $20,560 to $23,330 on 2014 SX192

David D are you looking to sell? My nephews live in Dublin. Probably not far from where your located.
I'm not interested in selling, especially at that price -- too much fun -- lol. Yeah, Dublin is really close.

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I understand. I wouldn't sell it for that price either. Nice looking boat.

MGHJ9

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
New member looking for a clean low hour SX192 or AR192. Must be at or below book value. Let me know what you got. Thanks Marty

Marty;

If interested in my 2013 SX 192 PM me.

Brad R.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Stick with the search. Last August I found a 2014 AR192 with 14 hours on it. It was a bank repo and I got it for 21k. Couldn't pass it up and I have been loving it every since.

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Stick with the search. Last August I found a 2014 AR192 with 14 hours on it. It was a bank repo and I got it for 21k. Couldn't pass it up and I have been loving it every since.
I would be stoked to find a deal like yours. I had a few nice boats come my way but the prices were thousands over NADA value.

Jacquesjj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WANTED AR192 2006 or newer (any year with a windshield, which I think started coming on the 2006 model). We don't want one that has been used in Salt water. We are a young family with 3 kids - 10, 9 & 4 year old kids and would like to get our first boat for towing rafts, maybe some wake boarding, skiing and boat camping on Lake Powell this summer. We are putting the theory a family that plays together stays together to work. The AR192 has popped up a good choice for tow weight and performance (if we got this wrongheaded, recommendations/advice welcome!). We have a 2011 Toyota Sienna LTD, which surprisingly has a 3500 lb tow weight. We live in Sonoma California but are willing, for the right price/quality boat to drive half way across the country to pick it up. Thank you!

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
WANTED AR192 2006 or newer (any year with a windshield, which I think started coming on the 2006 model). We don't want one that has been used in Salt water. We are a young family with 3 kids - 10, 9 & 4 year old kids and would like to get our first boat for towing rafts, maybe some wake boarding, skiing and boat camping on Lake Powell this summer. We are putting the theory a family that plays together stays together to work. The AR192 has popped up a good choice for tow weight and performance (if we got this wrongheaded, recommendations/advice welcome!). We have a 2011 Toyota Sienna LTD, which surprisingly has a 3500 lb tow weight. We live in Sonoma California but are willing, for the right price/quality boat to drive half way across the country to pick it up. Thank you!
Mine is still available. It would be a long haul but I would do some driving. https://jetboaters.net/threads/2013-ar192-in-missouri.8101/

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I'm still looking to purchase an AR192 or SX192. Someone on this fourm must be ready to upgrade to a bigger Yamaha boat.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Make an offer, I have a 2015 AR192 and looks like I will have to sell since I got promoted.

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have an sx192 in great condition with about 30 hours on it that I would be willing to sell for the right price

Comes with bow and cockpit covers which cost me ~1000 last year....

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Make an offer, I have a 2015 AR192 and looks like I will have to sell since I got promoted.
How many hours?
What color?
Condition?

N2Orbit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I have an sx192 in great condition with about 30 hours on it that I would be willing to sell for the right price

Comes with bow and cockpit covers which cost me ~1000 last year....
What year?