• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Sx230 2008 sale price

Rdavis0207

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys, looking for some help. Ive had my boat in the shop all summer, port motor is great starboard isnt. One shop coulnt figure it out said compression was great swapped everything, other shop says compression is low but no cracks. If i were to sell with 1 bad motor whats reasonable, ive seen working boats go for 24-26k
Or would it be worth it to find a jet ski motor and swap it over

Hey guys, looking for some help. Ive had my boat in the shop all summer, port motor is great starboard isnt. One shop coulnt figure it out said compression was great swapped everything, other shop says compression is low but no cracks. If i were to sell with 1 bad motor whats reasonable, ive seen working boats go for 24-26k
Or would it be worth it to find a jet ski motor and swap it over
I've seen them go for 10k with one bad engine....

same as @kjr6306 said $10k for an ar230 2008 1 bad engine down in Fl, told my bud not to buy, then he found another 250 hrs, and paid $15k runs like a champ. the market is changing fully working good shape under $20k might be a fair price. for a 15 year boat

Back