• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Mount

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey folks, new guy here. I'm a Yamaha AR240 owner that makes grill mounts and replacement table legs for the table mounts. I recently found out from a member that Scarab's use what looks to be the same mount (Garelick) I'm wondering if anyone has access to their boat/table leg that might be able to help out? Someone that has an angle finder would be an added bonus! Or, if you're willing to send me your table leg so I can measure would be the ultimate. Picture of the grill stanchion for a Yamaha.

Attachments