• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table rock lake 7/4 - 7/12

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Seems like a lot of people are going to be down at Table rock lake over the holidays. We will be there the dates above and be in the indian point area. Feel free to message us or if you see us on the water come over and raft up or just say hi.

@Ronald @CDENsomnia @mattschepker @BigAbe75 @CAP44

Ctraupman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wondering if it's family friendly? Got 3 kidos. We r coming in April 4th to our new lake house just west of IP.

Ctraupman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Guess I should have read a little more. Sorry didn't c the 2020 date. New to forum.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wondering if it's family friendly? Got 3 kidos. We r coming in April 4th to our new lake house just west of IP.
Very family friendly. We’ll be there same week this year as last year.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We will be staying in Indian Point July 10 through the 17th. Would love to meet up with some fellow Yamaha boaters.

Jaskerb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We will be there the 18th through the 24th. Hopefully we will see some of you guys there.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@CAP44 You guys going to TRL this year? I was talking to @Nickp98 the other day. Trying to get him to come down.

Jeff R.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
We'll be there July 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We like to hang out at the cliffs not far from the Dam. Or on the south end of the lake near Big Cedar.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Actually heading to the lake this weekend to set our camper up for the summer. Should be a great time. Long weekends for us are:

5/28 - 5/31
7/3 - 7/11
7/30 - 8/1

We will be there most weekends though.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We'll be there July 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We like to hang out at the cliffs not far from the Dam. Or on the south end of the lake near Big Cedar.
We’ve been known to setup shop in a cove down by long creek marina. We could probably arrange that for one of those days. That’s just under the bridge and around the corner past big cedar.

We also like a cove directly across from the Branson Belle, all the way to the back of that inlet and the cove on the left.

Jaskerb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Actually heading to the lake this weekend to set our camper up for the summer. Should be a great time. Long weekends for us are:

5/28 - 5/31
7/3 - 7/11
7/30 - 8/1

Did you get a seasonal site? We will be there 5/29 - 6/2. We will be at Campbell point this time. Usually we are in Kimberling city or Indian point. So this will be a new part of the lake to check out. Maybe we will see you out!

Jeff R.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

5/28 - 5/31
7/3 - 7/11
7/30 - 8/1

We'll be there over memorial day weekend as well, just made my slip reservation at Long Creek Marina.

Jeff R.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
We’ve been known to setup shop in a cove down by long creek marina. We could probably arrange that for one of those days. That’s just under the bridge and around the corner past big cedar.

We also like a cove directly across from the Branson Belle, all the way to the back of that inlet and the cove on the left.

BigAbe. Just noticed you were from Litchfield. We were just out at Lou Yeager a couple weekends ago, to break in our new 252SE. And have a lake lot in the cove at Glenn Schoals. Looks like you've got a couple of kids in you PFP, we're heading to TRL over memorial day weekend and will be bringing my Son (11) and his friend. Let me know if you're at TRL over Memorial day weekend, or we might run into in Illinois.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
BigAbe. Just noticed you were from Litchfield. We were just out at Lou Yeager a couple weekends ago, to break in our new 252SE. And have a lake lot in the cove at Glenn Schoals. Looks like you've got a couple of kids in you PFP, we're heading to TRL over memorial day weekend and will be bringing my Son (11) and his friend. Let me know if you're at TRL over Memorial day weekend, or we might run into in Illinois.
Cool! Yes, my inlaws live on Lou Yeager. We’re out there “some”. lol

Yes, we will be down at TableRock Memorial Day as well. Kids are 5, 8 and 14.

Let’s connect directly when we get closer to the end of the month.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Did you get a seasonal site? We will be there 5/29 - 6/2. We will be at Campbell point this time. Usually we are in Kimberling city or Indian point. So this will be a new part of the lake to check out. Maybe we will see you out!
Yes we have a seasonal site at Stagecoach RV park located across from the State Park. Campbell Point is definitely a hike we usually only go that way once a year if we have time. Kids like to go for the ice cream at the marina.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We plan on being at TRL area for 10 days starting tomorrow. I’m pulling the camper and wife is pulling the boat….that is the plan anyway, looking at the weather for next week, I hope it changes🤦‍♂️
We have reservations at ABC RV park but would much rather be closer to the lake. I keep checking for cancelations on COE site and state park campground.

What is a good public ramp to use?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We plan on being at TRL area for 10 days starting tomorrow. I’m pulling the camper and wife is pulling the boat….that is the plan anyway, looking at the weather for next week, I hope it changes🤦‍♂️
We have reservations at ABC RV park but would much rather be closer to the lake. I keep checking for cancelations on COE site and state park campground.

What is a good public ramp to use?
State park launch is great. Several lanes, concrete, lots of parking.

Take a look at Stagecoach RV park. Little more expensive than COE campgrounds, but has a nice pool. And, a few of us have seasonal sites there. It is across the street and a couple hundred yards from the ramp. With a gas station in between… super convenient.