• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table rock lake 7/4 - 7/12

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
State park launch is great. Several lanes, concrete, lots of parking.

Take a look at Stagecoach RV park. Little more expensive than COE campgrounds, but has a nice pool. And, a few of us have seasonal sites there. It is across the street and a couple hundred yards from the ramp. With a gas station in between… super convenient.
I checked Stagecoach but they don’t have any openings.
We are thinking we won’t bring the boat now, the weather doesn’t look good for the week, it’ll be my wife’s first long trip towing it and it supposed to be storming pretty much our entire drive tomorrow from Oklahoma.
We will see what happens in the morning🤷‍♂️

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We made it with the boat👍
got to the campground 30 minutes after the office closed and they changed our site to a crappy site only shaded by the power lines straight above the sites. So I went to the office and had to argue to change sites.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We made it with the boat👍
got to the campground 30 minutes after the office closed and they changed our site to a crappy site only shaded by the power lines straight above the sites. So I went to the office and had to argue to change sites.
What campgound are you staying at?

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it worth seeing some fireworks from the water? I see at the Kimberling City Bridge on the 2nd they have fireworks.

we went out on the lake for a while today, stopped trusting the weather apps and just went👍 Should have went yesterday but thought it was going to rain.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is it worth seeing some fireworks from the water? I see at the Kimberling City Bridge on the 2nd they have fireworks.

we went out on the lake for a while today, stopped trusting the weather apps and just went👍 Should have went yesterday but thought it was going to rain.
Not sure where you are launching at, but the Kimberling city show could be a haul to get back off the water. There are a ton of boats there, and the majority go too fast when it’s time to leave. Last time (2 years ago - maybe 3), I was disappointed by that show.

Last year we stayed closer to the dam and saw the Chateau, Big Cedar, and a neighborhood show all from the same spot on the 4th. Then, retrieved the boat at State Park ramp. That turned out really well, though we floated for an hour letting the yahoo’s get out of the way at the ramp.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Generally speaking… yes, fireworks on the water are always worth it. Just be cognizant of how far you’ll have to drive in the dark afterwards and whether any of your crew are uneasy about night rides. Depending on the moon, or lack of, it can be really dark. Also, make sure you have a navigation app - even Google maps would be fine to keep you in the middle of the lake.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure where you are launching at, but the Kimberling city show could be a haul to get back off the water. There are a ton of boats there, and the majority go too fast when it’s time to leave. Last time (2 years ago - maybe 3), I was disappointed by that show.

Last year we stayed closer to the dam and saw the Chateau, Big Cedar, and a neighborhood show all from the same spot on the 4th. Then, retrieved the boat at State Park ramp. That turned out really well, though we floated for an hour letting the yahoo’s get out of the way at the ramp.
We launched from the state park yesterday, nice ramp but very rough with all the clowns running back and forth right next to the bouys.
We have never boated at night and my wife is extremely impatient so I don’t know if watching from the water will happen for us, but maybe if I prepare her for the possible wait afterwards it’ll be doable. I hope so because I want to experience it, sounds like a good place to see 3 shows from the same spot.
I saw one show Is happening on Friday and some Saturday, we will see what happens, hopefully the weather will cooperate.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We launched from the state park yesterday, nice ramp but very rough with all the clowns running back and forth right next to the bouys.
We have never boated at night and my wife is extremely impatient so I don’t know if watching from the water will happen for us, but maybe if I prepare her for the possible wait afterwards it’ll be doable. I hope so because I want to experience it, sounds like a good place to see 3 shows from the same spot.
I saw one show Is happening on Friday and some Saturday, we will see what happens, hopefully the weather will cooperate.
If you want, hang out with us this weekend. We’ll make sure you see some fireworks. If wife is flat out uncomfortable, we can probably get you on a boat that is slipped somewhere. Our group will have several boats in slips at state park.

Straight out from Branson Belle is an island. Straight across the lake is another island as you go into a long cove. Last year we sat near the mouth of that cove and watched.

I was probably going to try to pull my boat out toward evening and hitch a ride myself. But, I wouldn’t have to.

We will have a good group of jetboaters on TRL this Sat thru the following weekend.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you want, hang out with us this weekend. We’ll make sure you see some fireworks. If wife is flat out uncomfortable, we can probably get you on a boat that is slipped somewhere. Our group will have several boats in slips at state park.

Straight out from Branson Belle is an island. Straight across the lake is another island as you go into a long cove. Last year we sat near the mouth of that cove and watched.

I was probably going to try to pull my boat out toward evening and hitch a ride myself. But, I wouldn’t have to.

We will have a good group of jetboaters on TRL this Sat thru the following weekend.
Awesome. It’ll be good to meet you guys. We hung out on that little island yesterday.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Had a blast in Table Rock Lake. Loved having my girl slipped where we could see her from the condo. Great to be able to just unhook and go and just slip right back in. Able to leave our boards, lily pad and life jackets in the boat or on the dock overnight. Just fantastic! Had six kids and they had a lot of fun all week long. 5A467A28-D00F-4E80-BD91-81F8BB336718.jpeg

Attachments

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had a blast in Table Rock Lake. Loved having my girl slipped where we could see her from the condo. Great to be able to just unhook and go and just slip right back in. Able to leave our boards, lily pad and life jackets in the boat or on the dock overnight. Just fantastic! Had six kids and they had a lot of fun all week long. View attachment 158649
Where did you stay?

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We stayed at Table Rock Resort. They’re still adding to it, so under construction a bit. Not quite as nice as the village, but closer to the water. My wife and I would like Kimberling City or even Schell Knob, but with the kids, Indian Point worked out fantastically!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
BigAbe. Just noticed you were from Litchfield. We were just out at Lou Yeager a couple weekends ago, to break in our new 252SE. And have a lake lot in the cove at Glenn Schoals. Looks like you've got a couple of kids in you PFP, we're heading to TRL over memorial day weekend and will be bringing my Son (11) and his friend. Let me know if you're at TRL over Memorial day weekend, or we might run into in Illinois.
@Jeff R. I just realized we've talked before. Lol. I was on the end of the line Memorial Day weekend when you tied up to @jcyamaharider

I'll be more sociable next time we see you. Seems like I was tied up fixing dinner or who knows what and didn't make my way down to visit the other day. We'll be in about the same place for the fireworks on the 4th.

Jeff R.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Jerry told me your name but I didn’t connect the dots either until I tried to find him on here and saw our posts from last year. I got so busy chatting with him I didn’t get a chance to get to your end. Looking forward to meeting you guys (in person).

We’re headed to Glenn Shoals tomorrow.

BTW I couldn’t find Bob on the forum do you know what he goes by?

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jerry told me your name but I didn’t connect the dots either until I tried to find him on here and saw our posts from last year. I got so busy chatting with him I didn’t get a chance to get to your end. Looking forward to meeting you guys (in person).

We’re headed to Glenn Shoals tomorrow.

BTW I couldn’t find Bob on the forum do you know what he goes by?
CDENsomnia is Bob.
We were the last boat in raft up closest to shore. I was feeling to good so we left early. We will meet you next time