• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Starved Rock to Peoria Run, Sunday October 9th

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like it’s going to be a bit chilly on the 9th but still looking forward to it.
729403D1-5F77-479E-8979-AEA384433DAE.jpeg

drdcardetailing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
I’ve been warning my wife for the last 3 weeks! But it’s going to keep the motor running cool we should see new top speed records. Drove by the river today looks wonderful!

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Weather is improving, seeing 65 and sunny now!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Weather is improving, seeing 65 and sunny now!
That'll make a nice cruise home but the cruise down looks a bit nippy. Warm clothing, blankets and coats are recommended.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Some pictures of last years cruise. Cool morning but great temps in the afternoon. Hoping this year is the same.

1664979363919.png

1664979534190.png

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Checked out the park launch and the river is about 6’ low but should have no problems getting the boats in the water. They’re still pushing barges down the river so we’ll be good as long as we stay in the channel. See y’all in the mornin.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This years run down to Peoria was not able to happen due to some unforeseen circumstances. With water levels so low launching a boat at the park became very interesting to say the least and after getting one boat in the water it was an easy decision to not put anymore in the same situation. After getting it back on the trailer, we headed to Peru for lunch and called it a day.
It was great to see familiar faces and some new ones as well. Hope to do this trip next year and get together again in the future.

Last edited:

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry it didn't work out. I haven't been in several years and considered coming. The only thing that held me back was work...

Eric

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im planning on making the trip to Peoria next year around the same weekend.

Jeep7797

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm sorry nobody got to go this year, how many boats showed up to go?

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess this trip has died? No posts about 2023. I went in 2014 or 2015. Cant remember which. Always wanted to do it again before I sell the boat.

Eric

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I moved to lower Alabama last winter so I’m out when it comes to this trip. The past few years it’s been hard to get anyone to commit to this trip due to many reasons but if you are wanting to go, I’d strongly suggest it even on your own. (I believe I did it 3 times solo) It’s a great day cruise down there and back. You can stop at any marina and get gas for the trip back and Kuchies is easy to find. It’s one of the things that I’m really going to miss about late season boating up there.

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah. Life has always gotten in the way for me too. I don’t think I’d do it solo though as there just aren’t a lot of options along the River if you have a problem.
Eric

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can’t live life worrying about the “what if’s”. There were always plenty of guys out there fishing on the way down and pleasure boats on the way back if help is needed. I still say go for it👍