• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Testing @HELP

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Alert but no email

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
nice to add a text option in futue for @ helps. I would only see email or site notification if I went to either. If I got a text that there was an @ help we could respond quicker especially if most of us is on the water. I wouldn't mind a text notification if ever avail. I have unlimited. Some may not want. Just a thought....
What you can do is have your email forward it to your phone as a text. I do this by using Verizons vtext.com address

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I changed the setting "Receive email when name is mentioned" found under the contact details section of the profile settings. I received an email and alert after changing this.
Changed mine too, didn't realize it was there... I think that will probably fix it for me...