• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Texoma summer 2019 July 27

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Only been out once this year and that was before the rain. Usually takes them about two weeks to get back to normal. If it ever stops raining.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a feeling by 7/27/19, the lake should be at a level to make the gathering still happen.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Crap more rain.:confused:

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Remember the days when none could go out because the lakes were to low !!!!!!
If I had to choose I rather too much water than too little :happy:

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
is anyone going to be on the lake this weekend? Traci and i are thinking about trying to get the boat out for the first time this year, this weekend.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not sure about Texoma, but the ramp at lake ray Robert is completely underwater as of last Sunday.

If anyone is wondering, the answer is “yes” I was in the water at 2pm when the wind was 50+mph. Bimini dejavou.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not sure about Texoma, but the ramp at lake ray Robert is completely underwater as of last Sunday.

If anyone is wondering, the answer is “yes” I was in the water at 2pm when the wind was 50+mph. Bimini dejavou.
bummer @Betik it did come up quick, hope everything else is ok.

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Which ramp? I was out Saturday, but wasn't sure if Sunday's storm completely shut them down. I launch at the Jordan Park ramp.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Jebinok all turned out okay besides everything being soaked. Although, I had to stay "protected" real close to shore and at a depth of 5 to 6 feet. Luckily enough I did not hit anything.

It did come out very quickly to a point where a kayak was fighting to come to shore and they could not overcome the wind. The kid was screaming and waving, so we went and picked them up. I was actually impressed with how quickly my wife was able to get that 10 year old boy from the kayak to our boat. The best part of it all, is that my own kids witnessed the whole situation and they think that daddy is hero :winkingthumbsup"

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Ancient canoe we lunch at island de boy near the dam and the graded part of the ramp is less than 1 foot above water. If order for us to lunch and retrieve the boat, we got the based of the bow stopper post completely submerged.

I actually was there 2 weeks ago with the Jetski and towed with a Prius. The water on the rear tires of my Prius were about 4 inches submerged LOL

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Betik where do people stay when they come up there. We would be coming from Little Elm, TX and pulling our boat.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Betik where do people stay when they come up there. We would be coming from Little Elm, TX and pulling our boat.
"staying" like sleeping over night kind of thing ??? I will be towing from Eldorado and the tollway and it is 1 hour drive up Preston road. I am coming back home to sleep that evening.

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
"staying" like sleeping over night kind of thing ??? I will be towing from Eldorado and the tollway and it is 1 hour drive up Preston road. I am coming back home to sleep that evening.
That’s cool i would be towing from 423 & 380. I’ve only been in Texas 2 years and have been wanting to visit Texoma.

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds like we need a gathering on Lewisville.
I am at 423 and little elm parkway.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We aren’t not crazy about lake Lewisville. Too much parting for our taste and the water is not the best.

@Scottintexas is very every weekend though

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I'm off 380 and 377. Lewisville is closer but we head north the Ray Roberts. Everything I've heard of lake Lewisville is it's way too crowded with way too many crazies.

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is my first summer on the water, Lewisville is definitely busy on the weekends. I enjoy going out on weekeday afternoon/evening now that it’s dark at 9pm. Quiet and calm usually.

I was at Ray Roberts a few weekends ago, water didn’t seem to different but the lake seemed less crowded though.