• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thanks JET BOAT PILOT

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ordered hot sauce sample pack and seadek. I received the items in less than a week. I never opened the boxes. Just set them off to the side because in the Midwest we still have at least another month and a half of winter. Well today I got a call from jet boat pilot. One of the invoices showed me only getting one bottle instead of 3. I finally open the boxes. They were right so they put another order in for the two bottles I'm missing. They are going to follow up with the other Distribution Center.
Thank you for the great customer service. You have won my business over and over. I look forward to buying more products from you in the future.

Agreed. Will warrantied damaged thrust vectors with new products in less than a week. Customer service is outstanding!!

Thanks to the JBP team!

Thanks guys! We want to be around for the long haul so so we've learned that in order to have a future you have to take care of what is important, that's you guys!!!!

Thanks guys! We want to be around for the long haul so so we've learned that in order to have a future you have to take care of what is important, that's you guys!!!!
I really appreciate it. The two sauces that were short on my order I received a day and a half later after getting a call from you. Customer service is absolutely outstanding

DITTO on the experience...Not only with product ordering but with calling in with a bunch of questions. Will took the time to listen and explain and even forwarded the necessary video link.

Keep it up Will.[flag]

@Retired37 thanks! You guys are the best customers a guy could ask for!!!!

Back