• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

The Winter That Never Ends

If it helps.......the Gulf is only 76 degrees in Naples!! Darn chilly if you ask me. Come on 80!!

Just got 7 inches of snow yesterday up here in the great frozen north of Minnesota. That's why we're moving to Arizona in June...
Congrats on the move. I've got a long ways to go before retirement but a move to the Austin TX or Redmond WA might be in my future.

It was 88 degrees on the "big boat."Thermometer.gif

It was 86 degrees in Ft Lauderdale when we docked on the return yesterday am.

It was 45 degrees when we got home last night.

It is a high of 56 degrees today.

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!

Good to be back however ! Really did think we'd be out on Miss B'Haven today however.

Good to say
Happy Good Friday and a Great Easter weekend to everyone, however ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
If it helps.......the Gulf is only 76 degrees in Naples!! Darn chilly if you ask me. Come on 80!!
I spent the best 10 years of my young life in Naples, growing up there ....... or at least TRYING to .......... LOL. Aqualane Shores (17th Ave South - before Port Royal).
When there was no Ritz....... Only sand spurs on Doctor's Pass, and ya had to have a row boat to get across or driving 15 miles North to Vanderbilt Beach, and then drive ANOTHER 15 miles south - ON THE beach ! - to get where the Ritz is today. Made fer some awesome beach parties with no interference from the cops. Gas-powered generator. I was the DJ. Back then, at the evening's end, ugly beach DJ's went home empty-handed, sans a date, when it was all over, except for the 45's we had to carry ...... LOL !
Only reason I popped in on this is that 76 degrees - back "then" - was damn cold !
Y'all play nicely now. LOL. All in fun.
Mikey Lulejian - Glad to be back in the U.S.A. - and Lake Oconee, GA!

98 degrees here..... Pool is 76.... perfect.. Easter and Spring football practice and car washes keeping us off the lake this weekend.....

It won't warm up here either. 80 last wkend snow on tuesday and chilly since. Same with my wife, I grew up in WPB and tried to get her to move almost 20 years ago but no. And now, "why didn't we move to Fl". So now I have the house for sale, working on transferring our PT licenses and finding some jobs around Ft Meyers give or take a few cities.

Back